Edit message and email templates for upload, commenting, and label changes.
Go to Admin > Message templates. Next, click on the email template you would like to modify.
You can customize the subject, body and footer in the emails that are automatically sent out via your Filecamp account.
The following message templates can be edited:
- Share message – this is the email template used when sharing files, folders, and collections.
- Upload notification – this is the e-mail that is sent to users that are subscribing to receive Upload notifications.
- Label change notification –this is the e-mail that is sent to users that are subscribing to receive Label change notifications.
- Comment notification –this is the e-mail that is sent to users that are subscribing to receive New Comments notifications.
- Invite user email – this is the e-mail that is sent when you invite new users.
- Reset password email – this is the e-mail the user receives in order to reset his or her password.
Press SAVE when you are done.
Click RESTORE to go back to your original message.